Thursday 16 April 2009

Impatient...

Hey...
Well... I'm tired. It was rachaels B'day Party yesterday... and wow...it was a all nighter...
Tired.

Anyhow...Im gettin al restless and Isssh...
I had a interview yesterday morning...
and they havn't got back to me..
Im SO IMPATIENT.
I guess i didn't get through...
Like always.
I suck man. I really do suck.
The woman was so nice...
coming across like..."yeh u deffo gonna get a phone call"...
But..wow..
I hear no calls..
i know it's only been one day.....
But...
she said by the end of the week...
If you don't get it.. You havn't got through...
its THURSDAY guys....
ITS THURSDAY!!!!!

Sometimes i just wanna GIVE UP!
i really do...
But thats just not the solution to it all...
Ahhh...someone just help me.

I'm going half crazy and iiiisssssh!!! Becoming impatient.
i wanna kill someone....
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I got to a Music college full of suckers.
The work seem irrelevant...
the people are full on crap there...
Seriously...
Shit popperz.

Actually not just the Music college..
MOST people actually...
People in general u meet...
the "assosciates"...

Ah. Friends come and go i guess....

Ahhh Ahhh Ahhh Ahh!!!!!!!!

Mei


No comments:

Post a Comment